The Miss Oregon Organization empowers young women to increase their confidence and skills while making lifelong friendships and connections to help them achieve their dreams.
Benefits to Participants
- Gain valuable experience and develop life skills that will benefit their everyday lives (i.e. interview skills, public speaking, interpersonal communication, social interaction, etc.)
- Increase their self-confidence
- Earn quality scholarship funds, regardless of whether a title is won
- Create awareness of their potential strengths
- Find new interests and discover new opportunities
- Make lifelong friendships and relationships with their peers, as well as other generations
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by utilizing free time in a positive and constructive manner
- Learn to set goals, follow them through, and exceed their expectations
- Develop a sense of responsibility for helping others
- Foster a positive, self-motivated mindset to achieve their goals
- Receive recognition for their efforts in bettering themselves and their communities
Taking part in the Miss Oregon Organization is more than winning a crown — it’s about being your personal best and living a lifestyle of service and success. And it all starts at the local level, with programs like ours.